Wednesday, April 22, 2009

finals

Finals are almost done and i can't wait! Its been so crazy! my one teacher never told us when the final was, so i showed up at the time the syllabus said, and no one was there. It turns out it was in the testing center. Another final had a location change. I just have one more and then I am done! Yay!!!
The rest of the week is pretty busy too. Tonight is Anna's bridal shower. That will be fun. Thursday and Friday will be cleaning days fr final check outs...I hope I pass, but seeing as I have failed every othr cleaning check, I will most likely fail the major intense one. Saturday is the wedding and I am so excited for Anna and Stratton!
I am flying home Monday. I am excited and sad at the same time. I can"t wait to go home and be with my family and Patrick and my friends. I can't wait to go to Voltacos and get a cheesesteak, Mac & Manco's for pizza and Custard Hut for ice cream. I can't wait to go to the beach! But i am sad to leave the friends that I have made here. Its weird to think I won't be coming home to this apartment much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment