Tuesday, April 14, 2009

None were with Him

In the Sunday morning session of Conference, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland gave a wonderful talk on the atonment. I was so moved by it. It really touched me. I knew that Christ knew how i felt whenever i was going through a hard time. I knew he had been through worse. That is how he is able to comfort us and support us. But after hearing this talk I was able to understand on a very minute scae, how he must of felt. I have had many close friends turn their backs on me and betray me. One of Christ's apostles turned him in for money.
A video clip has been made of this talk and the movie The Testaments. I don't know how toput it on here but if you go to
http://joerobertson.com/providentliving/easter-message-none-were-with-him-video
it has the video as well as the whole talk...watch it, its is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment