Monday, June 15, 2009

Common courtesy

Is it just me, or is no one taught common courtesy anymore. It is so frustrating. work at Wawa and see people all the time being so rude. I understand that you are on vacation, but that doesn't mean the world stops and that everyone now caters to you, honestly! People spill their coffee and even though their is napkins righ next to the spill, they walk away and leave their mess. People try to cut in line and the complain to the manager when they are not served right away. People also complain when their lunch meat isn't cut right away when we are in the middle of a huge lunch rush and i am in the middle of cutting 6 pounds worth of lunch meat for another woman.
Another frustrateing pet peeve of mine is long doctor appointment waits. I tok my grandmother to the footdoctor last friday. Her appointment was at 11am. We got there on time, maybe even 10 minutes early. We were not taken to the back until 11:45, 45 minutes in the waiting room. Then we waiting in our small room for another 20 minutes. Why do doctors have you scheduled at 11am when they have no intention of seeing you until after noon? What if we had something important to do that day? Not that we did, but I would much rather be sitting in her living room with he cat then sitting in a foot doctor waiting room. And its not just them, a lot of doctors do that. I was at a gynocologist appointment. I waited an hour and my doctor was in the roomless then two minutes. She asked me two questions and wrote out a pescription and that was it.

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh, sounds like the shoobies are getting to someone. By the way, I think I'll be seeing you this coming weekend. And about the doc visits-- just wait till you're pregnant and get to see an OBGYN on a regular basis. All of my visits so far have been exactly like what you described. :) Oh, the fun.

    ReplyDelete