Saturday, September 26, 2009

Creepy!!!

Ever since I came back to Provo, I have not been able to sleep. I try to go to bed at a reasonable time, but i can never sleep until 2 or 3am, sometimes even as late as 5am. I just lie in bed awake. My mind just won't shut off. Thursday night, once again, i could not sleep. It was midnight and i didn't have class the next day so i wasn't too worried. I went online and began to watch Grey's Anatomy. I don't have a TV in the apartment, so i wasn't able to watch it when it was on. I have to watch online.
Anyway, as I was watching, I heard a knocking sound. It sounded as if it was the front door. I ignored it and went back to my show. A little while later, i heard the knocking again. This time it sounded a lot closer and I heard some voices. I thought it was the girl in the apartment next to me (she is kinda loud). Once again, I ignored it. Grey's Anatomy then ended (Great episode by the way), and I shut my computer off to try to sleep.
I heard the knocking again, and now that there was no other sounds in my room, I could hear where it was coming from...the window! I thought I was crazy. There is no way someone could be at my window, I am on the second floor. I tried to ignore it but once again I heard the tapping and there was no mistaking it. It was deffinately a tapping on my window. I also heard a mans voice. It was right there! I then began to freak out!!! It was 2 am. My window was open a crack. And there was a man knocking on it!!! I grabbed my phone and pillows and ran out of the room. I was shaking uncontrollably. I called my boyfriend cause i needed to tell someone and for someone to calm me down. He told me to call the police so i called the University Police. They told me they would send someone out to look around.
My roommates were both sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up, but I didn't want to be alone as I waited, so I called Patrick back. He stayed awake on the phone, but after an hour (3am, 5am NJ time), he was so exhausted I let him sleep. I too fell asleep on the couch. At 4am I woke up and still no contact from the police. I was exhausted and it had been 2 hours since the incident. So I bravely returnedd to my room.
The next morning when I woke up, there were still no signs of the police ever coming. I looked out my window. There is a hill that brings up the ground a lot closer to my window then a regular 2 story window...but i know what i heard..hmmmm creepy. I do know one thing, I am not sleeping with my window open again!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is super creepy!!! It was probably just some retarded freshmen who had nothing better to do, but still-- creepy!!... glad you're okay, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete