Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!!


Today is my little brother, Will's 16th birthday! I can't believe he is 16 already!. This means he can date now! And he will be able to begin drive, after he compltes his 6 hours of behind the wheel. I would like to dedicate this post to him.

I wasn't always a fan of Will. When he was born, he stole my room and my dressor and i was no longer the baby of the family. I would throw tantrums to get some attention. But as i have grown and matured, i have learned to love him! He is one of the most amazing people i know. He is a very strong person in all aspects. He has a very stong testimony. He is only one of three that go to early seminary everyday before school. The majority of the youth in our ward do home-study. He has neverbeen afraid to share the gospel with his friends. If he had his way, he would be out with the missionaries everyday.

He is a very hard worker too. He has no problem staying after school to have extra help with homework. He puts a lot of time into his studies to make sure he succeeds. He does yardwork for the bishop and his wife. When the blizzard hit, the man who plows the church parking lot plowed the snow into a large pile right infront of the building, Will came up with the idea of calling all the young men to shovel a path to the doors. He works hard and never complains. He is also the only member of the family to faithfully go to the gym. If he could drive himself, he would prolly be there everyday.

He is also an excellent reader. He used to be addicted to tv until my sister and i challenged him to go a week without tv. I was sure i would get the money we bet, but i was totally wrong. Will was very determined. Instead of tv, he began to read and he hasnt stopped. After the week, Will bet my mom that he could go a whole month with out TV for $50. He did that too. He is always up for a challenge.

Will loves dirtbike riding and surfing. He is one of the funniest kids i know and he doesnt even try. He is a great listener and a great friend. I love my brother Will sooooo much and i hope he has a great birthday!!!




1 comment:

  1. What a nice tribute to your brother. I haven't had a chance to get to know him too well but from what you wrote he seems AWESOME! He seems really motivated and seems like he has a kind heart. Tell him Happy B-day for me "K"

    ReplyDelete