Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweat it Out

I have another grandma story. She has her thermostat set at 78. I hav trouble sleeping in a room that warm. She also has an alarm so no doors or windows can be open while it is on. I have had a really hard time sleeping and not been able to have the window on. i have a small fan that i tried to use one night but it was so loud i still couldn't seep.
One day this week, i spent a long time messing with the window i my room so i cold open it a small crack and still be able to set the alarm. When i got home that night, grandma had gone in my room and shut the window, so much for that. After 3 days of no sleep i decided to just leave my window all the way open and just not set th alarm. Then at 5 oclock in the morning. Grandma came in my room and turned on my light and told me that the alarm wasn't set. When she saw i was in bed she asked, in a surprised voice, "oh, did i wake you?" really?! So i have given up on the sleeping front. No matter what i do, she somehow finds a way to keep me awake

No comments:

Post a Comment