Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Mine was rather boring. I had to work :( It was the first year i have ever worked on halloween. I havent trick or treated in a few years, and to be perfectly honest i cant remember what i did last year for halloween. i have no clue! Since it was halloween i decided to wear my maffia costume to work. It was fun, but got itchy/uncomfortable as the night went on.
Last wednesday, we had trunk or treat at church. It was a lot of fun. I made mummy cupcakes for the cupcake walk. They were cute, but afterone night in grandma's sauna-like house, they got a little melty. I cant find my camera cord right now so i am stealing these from Audra's facebook


I decorate my trunk christmas style. Everyone does halloween decorations and it never specifies a theme so i did something different. Part of halloween is dressing in a different costume/theme right?


I was bacon


and Audra was an egg


and will was our cook :)






It was a fun night but the best part was that i had some candy leftover for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment