Sunday, December 12, 2010

Confessions Round 8

***I totally forgot to do confessions this week! I have been trying to do them thursdays but I completely slacked off. Here you go

1. I really want to go on the Family Feud
2. I have total song ADHD. I get bored after about 20 seconds and change the song
3. I am addicted to farmville on facebook
4. Black and white movies bother me for some reason...I cant watch them
5. I swear I have restlest leg syndrome. I am constantly shaking my leg. I cant fall asleep without rotating my right foot counterclockwise. They get a little tingley after awhile if i dont move them at night

***Some grandma news....I come home from church today and there was a police officer coming out the front door. Grandma had called the police because her little flagpole with her snowman flag was not hung up. She thought it was stolen. It was in the garage the whole time. Will and I put up lights yesterday and we took it down because it was in the way, but I guess we forgot to put it up again. I never imagined she would call the police though!

As mentioned earlier, Will helped me put up christmas lights at grandma's house. Everytime I drive with her at night, she is always comenting on the lights on the houses and how pretty they are. So, I decided that I would surprise her an put up lights for her. I asked Will to help and he was more then willing to help. I wouldnt have been able to do it without him. Her ladder was stuck under the house and SUPER HEAVY!!!! I tried to move it myself and it almost fell on top of me. It was gross too. Really dirty. I cant count the number of spider egg sacks on it! YUCK!!!

The lights turned out pretty good. I wanted to do up the holly tree in the front yard but that thing is huge! There is no way I could have done that, so we just stuck to the house. I dont have my camera cord with me now so i'll post a pic later

***Today is my mom's birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Mom!!! I already got her a present with Audra(see previous post) but I wanted her to hve something to open on her real birthday and I saw this HUGE Whitman sampler at work. I couldn't not buy it for her! I love my mom very much and I hope she had a good day. She has done so much for me over the years!

***I finally have a doctors appointment about my shoulder tomorrow and I cant WAIT!!! Last Monday, I woke up with a killer pain in my right shoulder. I thought I jut slept on it wrong and that it would go away. It never did. The pain just got worse. Everytime i inhale I get a shooting pain in my shoulder. It makes no sence but its true. After 5pm it gets really bad. Patrick thinks I tore something. I just want the pain to stop!

***Last but not least, last night was our little holiday party for work. My boss Maria invited all of the managers to her house for dinner. It was so much fun. I haven't laughed that much in a while, which really hurt my shoulder. AShe is a great cook. I ate a ton! Three servings of ham and two of everything else. He house is really nice too! I learned a lot abouut my coworkers...somethings I could have gone without knowing, haha but it was great! I love my boss, and I am not just saying this because I know she reads my blog. She truely cares for al of her employees and takes the time to listen. I know that I can talk to her about anything, work related or personal. When I was in bed throwing up the weekend after thanksgiving, she called just to see how I was. I was scared to answer the phone cuse I was scared that Iwas gonna get in trouble for calling out, but she just wanted to check on me and see how I was feeling. She is by far the BEST boss I have ever had

***I think thats everything thats been happening lately. Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment