Friday, February 25, 2011

I need your opinions

So I found a chandelier for a centerpiece that I LOVE. And it has four 3 inch bases for candles, preferably taper candles. I am totally in love but i am not sure what to do about the candls. The church does not allow lighted candles. So I could do flameless or just a regular tapered candle and just leave it unlit. I like the flameless but for 2 11.5 inch candles, its $12.50. Thats $175 for all the candles i would need. I could go with a shorter 6inch flameless thats $5.95 for two. Its still over $80. But if i go the way of a normal taper candle it is a whole lot cheaper! But would it look dumb if i leave it unlit? What do you think?

On another note, a friend of mine sent me a link to a place that makes fortune cookies with custom fortunes. I need help thinking of some. leave a comment with some of your favorite sayings or quotes.

1 comment:

  1. we opened a fortune cookie recently that said "Don't kiss an elephant on the lips today." no joke!

    ReplyDelete