Friday, March 18, 2011

I Won!

This may soundvey dorky, but I am excited about it so laugh at me if you want.
The show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, is my biggest guilty pleasure. I often go on celebuzz to check out thier blogs. One day, Kourtney (the oldest one with a baby) wrote that she was going to be a part of The Nation's Fastest Speed Greet Contest. Basically what it is is one person from each of the 50 states will be selected to ask Kourtney a question live via skype. I thought what the heck, I'll enter a question.
Then this week, I got an email saying that I was a finalist and I need to fax some release forms before being officially chosen a winner. I tried to use my mom's fax machine, but I had no clue how it works, so then I went to try it at work. I tried to send it two times, both times it said the line was busy. The email said it needed to be done before 5pm and it was getting close so I just gave up.
Today as I was leaving work Nicole, the girl that in charge of the entries, called me and asked if I recieved her email. I told her my issues and she faxed me the stuff and I tried to fax it to her again and it finally went through.
Tonight I got the email stated that I was chosen as the representative for New Jersey! I am excited. My time slot is 6:25pm Eastern time Monday March 28th. If anyone would like to watch, just go to www.celebuzz.com/tmobilespeedgreet You will need to have or download the Adobe Flash plugin. You can download it from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ It starts at 6pm Monday March 28.
Dorky or not, I won and I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment