Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Apologies

I would like to publicly apologize for all my crazy mood swings and bad attitude lately. I honestly don't know what my problem is. I can't blame it on PMS. I think I am just exhausted and stressed. I have been having a really hard time sleeping lately. I keep waking up in the night and just can't get comfy because of the temp. I feel so bad because I am usually a very patient go wih the flow person. But lately I have just been a jerk. And I really am sorry.
Poor Patrick gets the brunt of it. But the meaner I get the sweeter he is, which makes me feel worse. I really just need to take a day off to just relax and sleep, no wedding planning, no errands, just chill. It really will benefit everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine you with a bad attitude under any circumstances :) Chalk it up to Wedding Day jitters.

    ReplyDelete