Friday, October 14, 2011

Babies

Its strange how quickly after getting married that you start to feel the pressure to have a baby. Cindy (Patrick's mom) Came in the room the other night and was teling me how Patrick always said he was never going to get married and she was so glad I changed that. Then she looked at him and said..."And soon he is going to be a dad"
The next day I was in the kitchen and she came in to hang a picture Luke drew for her. Luke is her sister's grandson who is 3. As she hung it up on the fridge she looked at me and said, "I'll be hanging my own grandkids pictures up soon"
And I feel like every day I learn of another friend who is pregnant or has just had a baby.
I just want the world to know that it will be awhile before Patrick and I have kids. He wants one and I want three, but we both want to wait until we have our feet on the ground before adding the pitter patter of little feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment