Saturday, October 8, 2011

More Wedding

Back to my wedding posts

After the ceremony, we took some pictures with the photographer then drove seperatley to his moms so he could drop off his car and then drove together in the rental to the church for the reception. By the way, it is so not easy driving in a wedding dress in case anyone was wondering.

Here are some of my favorite pictures













There are a lot more photos on my facebook. I liked my photographer but i think if i was to do it over, i would go with someone else. She took a ton of pictures of feet. She was not very directive either. For the family shots she didnt arrange anyone and i didnt get any family pictures back on the cd. i emailed her about it and hope i get a responce. I will be really upset if i dont have a picture of my family and i on my wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment