Monday, November 21, 2011

Embarrassing

***Warning*** This blog post is PG 13 read at your own risk...don't judge, you are the one taking the time to read this.

So I had the most awkward, embarrasing, oh my goodness thing happened last week. Patrick woke me up Wednesday morning before he went to work to tell me that the gas man would be coming. He told the gas man that he had left a key under the mat because he would most likely come after I went to work. I fell back asleep after he told me. About a hour late I wake up...to the sounds of a man walking around the apartment. The gas man had come super early. Normally I would be happy but not that day. That day I was in bed with my bedroom door wide open, the control panel in pain view of my bedroom door, a strange man was in the apartment...and I was completely naked. Cool.
The night before I couldnt find my PJs because my clothes were split into like 6 boxes so I just said screw it and went to bed in the buff. Hey I am a 21 year old newlywed on my first night in our first apartment.
But now I was in quite a situation. I quickly yanked the covers up to my eyes and pretended to be asleep. When I could tell he was in the kitchen, I wrapped the duvet around me and dashed into the corner and threw on the closet tshirt and sweat pants. When I went out to the living room, the gas guy wouldn't look me in the eyes...cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment