Friday, December 2, 2011

Dazzling December

Its crazy that it is already December!!!! I love this month! I love the Christmas season! and I am not yet sick of winter...come January I am ready for spring, but now I love the change of weather. And with a new month comes a new Shoedazzle showroom. I am totally loving mine! I am requesting alternatives so I can look at more but I already love what I have! What are your thoughts?

Myla
This shoe was a Black Friday early release and I scooped it up! How Cute!!! I have always loved wedges! They are just so much sturdier then your average shoe and way cute! I also have been really loving leopard print this season so mix of the two=perfection!


Maxella
This shoe is just like the shoe Temptress that came out in August. I bought temptress but it was too small, the glitter would shed and catch lint and stuff and there was major toe cleavage which I don't like so I sent them back. I have read lots of reviews about this shoe and it seems like they fixed those problems. Heres hoping! I ordered them!

Ofelia
I recently sent a pair of shoes back and as soon as my credit appears on my account, I am ordering these babies! Its an over the knee boot which I really want a pair. And I like that the whole thing is slouchy so it wont look funny when there are wrinkles or creases around the knee. And I like tha it's cream colored. Its different then the average boot

Lourdes
This boot is so hot! So classy and luxurious! Love the buckles!!!

Riya
This boot is faux fur. It kind of reminds me of leg warmers. But I sort of love it

On to bags!!!!
Buxton
Very classy, Very glossy. Perfect for carrying a laptop around!

McNally
Unbelievable Class!!! LOVE!!!! The quilted look is one of my favorites! Very Chanel

Did I mention everything here is just $39.95 with free shipping both ways?! Any of these looks strike you too?! Sign up for Shoedazzle with my link and recieve 20% off your first purchase.

http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/12r93orms1

No comments:

Post a Comment