Monday, January 16, 2012

Ham and Potatoes

I thought I would share with you one of my favorite recipes. Its a favorite of Patrick too. And its unbelievably easy!!!

6-8 slices of ham- diced
8-10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
2 onions, peeled and thinly sliced (I always skip this cause I hate onions)
1 cup of grated Cheddar or American Cheese
1 10-ounce can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
Paprika

Put potatoes, ham and oinions in a crock-pot. Then the grated cheese and can of soup. Sprinkle on some paprika. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours

I always just eyeball all the ingredients and I tend to add more cheese. And I never add onions cause I cant stand onions. Maybe one day I should add them so Pat can see what it is really supposed to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment