Monday, February 13, 2012

February Favorites

These are my favorite shoes from Shoedazzle for this month. Being completely broke, I am not getting any but I thought I'd share my favorites anyway
I am really into bright colors this month and shoedazzle didn't dissapoint

Amour- this was a popular shoe last year but sold out quickly. The restocked them recently and added a few new colors. I like the black and the pink versions

Genessa- This is a new signature sole. Love the pink sole!!!

Melinda- This is a cool peacock print shoe. I totally love it

Romane- This is a brand new shoe this month. Very colorful! There is pink too but I like the yellow and teal


Vamp- Most of the shoes that I like this month are geared towards spring, but this is a great winter boot. I love the cobalt color

Agata-And if you want some height this shoe is for you! It has a 5 inch heel and a 2.5 inch platform! Crazy!

Stayton-This is my favorite bag this month! I love all three colors! If I had money, this would be my choice!!!



If you would like any of these or are interested in seeing more, join shoedazzle using my link.
http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/12r93orms1 You will get 20% off your first purchase. All the items are only $39.95 with free shipping and handling both ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment