Thursday, March 15, 2012

Round 32

Its been a while since I did some confessions

1. In the past week, I have watched all 48, hour long episodes of Pretty Little Liars and am now anxiously awaiting A Day on Monday...also known as the season finale where we find out who A is

2. My book club meeting is tonight and I have only read half the book

3. I saw a clip of a show talking about how most women are wearing the wrong bra size, so I tried to figure out what my real bra sze is. I tried three different sites and came up with three very different answers... 36A, 34C and 34DD/34E...seriously confused now

4. Last Saturday, Pat and I hit the 6 month mark of marriage.

5. I make an awesome diaper motorcycle for baby showers :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that diaper motorcycle was absolutely amazing! I am so sad that Elsa tore it apart before I could take a picture of it. :(

    ReplyDelete