Friday, March 23, 2012

Round 33

1. 80% of the time, I plug a UPC in upside down

2. I don't answer my phone unless the number is saved on my phone

3. I often feel guilty for being tall and wearing heels. When people joke about how tall I am, I feel bad. But I still love my shoes and want to wear them

4. I keep a headband in my car during the summer cause I can't stand hair tickling my face when the windows are down.

5. There was a big spider in the bathroom yesterday morning. I don't kill spiders. I quickly left the spider in the bathroom. I looked in before going to workand it was in the same spot. When I got home, I asked Pat if he killed it. His responce was what spider? It wasn't anywhere in the bathroom. Now it is somewhere in the house and I am cautious everywhere I go

No comments:

Post a Comment