Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Awesome April

New month means new showroom for shoedazzle!!!
Here are my favories for april

Royan- My mom bought this one for me for my birthday. I love it!!! I love the fringe and the color!

One of the trends I am noticing that I am gravitating towards this spring are colors and wedges
Lyla

Mykee

Suzie-this has got to be my favorite. I love wedges. I live the bright lime color and I like that it has a ankle strap for stability. The only think is that I have absolutely nothing to wear it with

Wilder-I am on he fence with this one, I like it but there is something that bugs me...maybe the shape of the wedge? I don't know

Georgette- I had to show this one from the back to show the bow. When it first came out, it came out in yellow and white but the next day those options just dissapeared. I was bummed cause I was gonna get the white one.

Darling- I am totally in love with this! The print is just so classic

Julia- Believe it or not, but I have been wanting a lower heel. I like this cause it is a classic. Black, small heal, pointy toe. And it is a "Signature Sole" so its got te pink sole

Lust- I need more sandals and I love these

Vogue- I have this shoe in Pewter which i love but I think every girl needs a classic nude pump

And of course I am broke and can't buy any of these, but a girl can dream. I might treat myself when I get my tax return back. If you want to treat yorself to an awesome pair of shoes, join shoedazzle using my link

http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/12r93orms1
Everything is $39.95, your first purchase is 20% off and they have recently done away with the monthly fees! So there is no risk, no pressure to buy!!! So check it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment