Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Great and Wonderful Love

Today, as part of the Primary Presidency, I spoke in church. We were asked to focus our talks on a general conference talk and try to only reference the Book of Mormon when using a scripture. I had an idea of what I wanted to talk about but I just couldn't seem to find the right talk to go along with it. So after a few days of looking, I settled on a talk from Elder Maxwell about children.
Saturday night came and it was time for me to get serious and start writing, but it just wasn't working for me. So I went back to my old idea and started rereading talks. Then I came across this talk by Elder Anthony Perkins of the quorum of the seventy and I was like "This is it!" It was exactly what I was looking for! Here is the link "The Great and Wonderful Love"

I also came across this while I was preparing, It has nothing to do with my talk but I think its cute. Anyone who has raised children or pets will understand "The Cat Years"

No comments:

Post a Comment