Friday, May 11, 2012

colds

Having a cold is the worst! Part of me would rather be throwing up sick then have a cold sick. When you are vomiting, you don't need to go to work. You don't need to get out of bed. You don't have to make dinner. But when you have a cold you still have to do everything like normal except you feel like crap.

If you haven't figured this out yet, I have a cold. It started with a major sore throat Tuesday which continued into Wednesday. Wednesday also added a small ear ache. Thursday had the sore throat, ear and started a stuffy/runny nose.

Last night was the worst. My nose was litterally dripping (gross I know) but I couldn't breathe through it at all. So anoying. I couldn't sleep at all. I was worried about some work stuff and the fact that I couldn't breathe didn't help. So I started reading my book from my book club. I also finished it last night. Didn't fall asleep til 4am. But not from lack of trying. I just kept giving up on sleeping after laying in bed awake for a half hour so I would read until I couldn't keep my eyes open and try to go to sleep. Then after another half hour awake, I'd go back to reading. I finished the 300+ page book.

Today, the nose is even worse. The sore throat isn't as bad. But my face hurts so bad, my cheeks. I think its from scrunching my face when I sniffle.

I miss being able to breathe through my nose

No comments:

Post a Comment