Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ariel's Grotto

Happy Throwback Thursday!!! I know I forgot last week, well I didn't really forget, I was just too lazy...but I am doing one this week!!!

This is from when I was in either third, fourth or fifth grade. We went on a family vacation to Disney World. Mom read somewhere about a new Little Mermaid ride called Ariel's Grotto. We were all excited and go in a HUGE line to wait. We were litterally waiting over an hour. When we finally got to the front of the line, we realized that it was not a ride at all. It was a photo opt. We waited an hour in line to take a picture?! ugh!! So it better be an amazing picture right? If you click the picture you can see it bigger in all its glory.


The dang thing didn't even turn out!!!!! And yes, Will is pointing a gun at the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment