Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Marvelous May

New month means new shoedazzle showroom! Shoedazzle has gone through some changes that has gotten several customers all in a tizzy.

1. They did away with the monthly fee. Yay!!! No longer do you need to worry about skipping the month before the right date. That is a good thing.

2. They changed from shipping UPS to FedEx. Shipping is still free both ways. Many are complaining that FedEx is slower. But seeing as I am all the way in Jersey and the warehouse is in California, it will take a long time either way.

3. They changed the way that they measure their heel heights. They now measure from the back of the heel. A lot of people are upset about this because they say the proper way to measure a heel is from the side in the middle of the heel. It doesn't bother me at all because I have always measured from the back.

4. They have done away with Dazzle Deals. Before, every Tuesday and Thursday a new Dazzle Deal would go on sale. They were still $39.95 and would only be available for 48 hours or until they were sold out. Dazzle Deal items could be anything from Travel on Luggage, to a nice hair dryer to a workout outfit. Now they have every item that would have been a dazzle deal available on the site at all times under different tabs. Again this doesn't really affect me either way. I like being able to see them, but I don't think I would buy them.

5. Almost every shoe available is a giant heel. So many people are upset at this but I like my heels high

6. This is really the only one that upset me. They addad a new section called the "Socialite" boutique. Items in this boutique range from $39.95 to $49.95. They raised the dang prices! but just these items. I complained on their facebook page and someone from the company responded saying it was because these items had more detailed stitchings and were of better quality


Dispite all these changes, I still love shoedazzle. These are the shoes I am loving on this month

Elizabeth- I bought these! I love the pop of color. Surprisingly I don't have any pink shoes! i love the structure of it. I ts so different then what you see on a day to day basis

Frances- This would be a great neutral go to sandal for summer

Hope- I love the colors! Its just a fun summer shoe

Myrna- I would never get this, but I think the look is cool and different

Tatianna- These are part of the "Socialite" Boutique, but they are still 39.95 They remind me so much of my red Ruthies that I love so much but they are of a cobalt blue suede material. I still have not been able to get my hands on a great cobalt blue heel that I want so badly

Solara- The new "Signature Sole" I love a great neutral heel. I love the pink sole and most of all I love the ankle strap!! It just makes it so much more secure!

Veara- Obviously not a shoe but I think it would be a super cute cover up. I love the look of jumpsuits but I am always afraid that they won't fit because I am tall

What do you think of these styles? Want to see more? Click here to join and get 20% off your first order, and remember with no monthly fee, there is no reason not to sign up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment