Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shopping

I have had a rough few weeks, emotionally, mentally and physically. So I finally decided to let myself spend some me time shopping. Like a little kid, I saved up my babysitting money and went shopping. I had a 20% off everything coupon for Khols and for every $50 i spent I got $10 Khol's cash to spend the next day

Originally $24, I got it for $4.80. I couldn't pass it up because it describes me perfectly

This skirt was originally $70 and I got it for $35


The sweater was originally $44 and I got it for $13.20 and I was so excited to get a pair of mint colored pants :) They were originally $40 and I got them for $20.

This is one of my favorites! It was originally $40 and I got it for $20

I found this left in the dressing room. It was my style, my size and from the clearance rack, Score for me. Originally $44 I got it for $17.60 The back is cut out and lacy


I got a cute dress too but when I tried it on again when I got home, I realized it was just a little bit too short. I took it back the next day and got curtains for our living room instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment