Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tuna Rice Casserole

What's for dinner tonight?

Tuna Rice Casserole

I hate seafood, all of it, shrimp, crab, fish, lobster. But for some reason I have always loved this. It's my dad's favorite meal but my mom doesn't like it so we didn't have it too much growing up but everytime we did, I was excited. Pat is very iffy when it comes to tuna, but he wanted seconds so its a win! Maybe your family will like it too

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of milk
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of tuna
1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard
2 cups of cooked rice (minute rice works just fine)
1/4 up of crushed potato chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix together milk and mushroom soup.
Stir in tuna, dry mustard, cooked rice and cheese.
Pour into an uncovered casserole dish and sprinkle crushed potato chips on top.
Bake uncovered for 25 minutes


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment