Monday, July 16, 2012

Round 40

Its been awhile since I did some confessions. And after reading a book called Can you keep a secret? about a girl who spills her guts and tells every detail of her life to a stranger on a plane who later turns out to be the founder of the big company she works for, I have been wanting to do a round of confessions

1. I bought my car in November, since then I have been driving with no license plate in front, and no inspection sticker. I finally got pulled over for it Friday. Patrick put on my license plate Saturday

2. I tend to do a keegle when I get into tense situations when driving. Like if someone cuts in front of me and I have to slam on the brakes

3. I only painted three toenails on each foot, the only ones visible while wearing my peep toe heels

4. I am currently doing a secret shop and feel bad that I am not giving them a high score

5. Ever since I visited Audra in Idaho and we got McDonald's for breakfast, I have craved McDonalds everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment