Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reeses Krispies

If you are like me, you have a lot of recipies and food ideas pinned on Pinterest. Well I decided to make this one. So freaking good!!!
Hers...
The itallics are my own notes

Reeses Krispies
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
4 1/4 Cup Rice Krispes
1 Pinch of Salt (It was in original but I skipped it)
4 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (I did 6)
1 Handful Chocolate Chips

In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter until smooth and evenly combined. (Didn't take very long at all)

Remove from heat.
Quickly add the salt and cereal and stir to combine thoroughly. Add the chocolate chips and stir again. (I just dumped in a bit from the bag, probably 3/4 cup. It melts as you stir. Add more if it isn't chocolatey enough.)

Wait about 1 min and add the candy, quickly folding the mixture together so as to not smash up the candy.

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded tablespoons onto the sheet. Let cool and devour! I put it in a glass pan (smaller than a 9x13, probably 7x11 but I'm not sure) like I do with normal rice krispies rather then individual spoonfuls

YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment