Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy

So there is a little storm here in Jersey named Sandy, maybe you heard about it? Its been pretty nuts! We are just getting to the worst of it now, but here are some pics from around town today

7th and Simpson, Ocean City NJ

7th St Ocean City NJ

my old high school

Atlantic City Boardwalk

Music Pier in Ocean City

The red line is the path of the eye of the storm. The blue dot is my house

Brigantine...it looks real to me but I am known to be gulible

The winds are really coming and the rain has been nonstop. Work was closed. My mother in law is staying with us (and cooking, sweet!). News has been on all day. Bath tub is full of water. Halloween candy is disapearing. Power is still on. Lights and comcast is flickering. House is shaking. Phones and laptops are charging. All because Sandy is COMING

2 comments:

  1. Wow crazy! Hope you can stay safe... sounds horrible that your Halloween candy is disappearing though! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are ok after the hurricane. If you need help with your Comcast service, I am here to help. I work for Comcast.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete