Sunday, March 10, 2013

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

I have had many requests for the Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies I make. The truth is I often make these purely so that I can eat the dough. Its is sooooo dang good!
 
They are called M&M cookies, but I don't add M&Ms :) The original recipe makes an obscene amount of cookies (12 eggs, 8 c. peanut butter 18 c. oatmeal...) So I cut it down so the measurements are more reasonable

Ingredients
3 eggs
1 stick butter
1 c. brown sugar
1.5 c. peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 T vanilla (i never measure)
2 tsp baking soda
4.5 c. oatmeal


1/2 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. M&Ms
1/2 c. walnuts
(I never add walnuts and I hardly ever have M&Ms so I usually just do a cup of chocolate chips, I find if you do more than one cup of add ins- the cookies don't stick together well enough)

Bake at 350 for about 12 min. My oven seems to overcook things and I like my cookies chewy, so I just eyeball it pull them out after about 10 min

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment